Team-Firebug

Tabletop IG Vorderpfalz
Aktuelle Zeit: 14. Dez 2019 09:11

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

AutorNachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: www.thepackersfanshop.com
BeitragVerfasst: 18. Nov 2019 09:35 

GREEN BAY http://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Darnell-Savage-Jr.-Jersey , Wis. 鈥?The Green Bay Packers must make a stand just to stay in the playoff conversation.The injury list is growing. Their postseason hopes are in serious jeopardy. They’ll need breaks to go their way with teams ahead of them in the wild-card chase.Tune out the outside noise and criticism of what might be wrong, David Bakhtiari said.More Packers coverage from FOX Sports WisconsinProtecting QB Aaron Rodgers will be Packers’ priority vs. BearsPackers place starting guard Bell on IR, sign OL SiragusaStaTuesday: Packers’ Rodgers sets record with INT-free streakPackers Snap Counts: Patrick shows fight in first startUpon Further Review: Packers vs. Falcons“I think there is a lot of, on the outside, a lot of fingers pointing a lot of different directions,” the veteran left tackle said on Wednesday. “And if you were to ask me what we need to do I think we need to take that finger and we need to point it at ourselves.“No one needs to point any other direction,” he added. “We need to figure out ourselves what we need to do to win.”While it may not be a long list, some of the same problems keep nagging the Packers: they’re having problems on third downs and they’re having trouble closing out tight games on the road.Fortunately for Green Bay (4-6-1), the last month of the season has a favorable schedule starting with a home game this weekend against the Arizona Cardinals (2-9). It’s the same team that allowed Philip Rivers to go 28 of 29 for 259 yards with three touchdowns in a 45-10 loss to the Chargers.“He’s one of my favorite players to watch,” said Rodgers. He watched last week’s film and praised Rivers for, among other things, throwing into tight spots and finding the right receivers.As for Rodgers, he’s apparently taking some heat from TV pundits for at least a couple of poor throws in last week’s聽24-17 loss聽to the Minnesota Vikings. The two-time NFL MVP fielded a couple of questions about fundamentals after practice Wednesday.7View Gallery Gallery:Upon Further Review: Packers at VikingsUSA TODAY NETWORKOne attempt might stand out 鈥?a throw to receiver Equanimeous St. Brown on second-and-1 at the 20 with 2:34 left that bounced near the rookie’s feet. The Packers settled for a field goal, and the Vikings ran out the clock. Another misfired throw stuck to the quarterback’s hand, Rodgers said.“Oh, it’s embarrassing Rashan Gary Jersey , for sure. … I remember (Hall of Fame quarterback Brett) Favre used to say, ‘Anything you do, I’ve done many times previous.’ And I actually tell the young guys this all the time, ‘The mistakes you make, I’ve made before,'” Rodgers said.But when it comes to fundamentals, Rodgers said nothing has changed, other than his completion rate of 61.7 percent is down from the past couple of seasons and below his career average of 64.9.He still drills them. He said he’s not playing any differently.“I don’t put a lot of weight into a pundit on (TV) talking about fundamentals,” Rodgers said. “I listen to my quarterback coach and my offensive coordinator and my head coach. My study of myself, I’m very critical of my own film.”The Packers’ offense has been so prolific for so long under Rodgers and coach Mike McCarthy that season-long problems such as they ones the offense has had tend to stand out.“We had some opportunities that we hit sometimes and sometimes you don’t. The most important thing for us is to keep going after it. And that’s what we’re doing,” McCarthy said.Consider that Rodgers has thrown 20 touchdowns to just one interception, a ratio that almost any other team in the league would crave. He finished the second drive against Minnesota with a聽vintage back-shoulder touchdown throw聽to No. 1 wideout Davante Adams.The quarterback was hamstrung earlier in the year by a left knee injury that limited his practice time. Starting receivers Randall Cobb and Geronimo Allison have been hurt for much of the season, and tight end Jimmy Graham is now trying to play through a thumb injury.It has left more attention from opposing defenses to Adams, and more snaps for rookies St. Brown and Marquez Valdes-Scantling.The Packers were 2 of 10 on third down against the Vikings, including 1 of 6 in the second half, when they were held to just three points after being tied at 14 at halftime. Green Bay also couldn’t convert on fourth-and-1 from its 44 in the third quarter.“I think we’ve just got to be more decisive as a unit Dexter Williams Jersey ,” Bakhtiari said.His availability is in question for Sunday after he missed practice with a knee injury. Starting left guard Lane Taylor (quad), along with Cobb (hamstring) and cornerback Kevin King (hamstring) were limited. James Crawford won’t play as big a role as Rashan Gary, but both could help the Packers’ defense raise its level of play." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesAcme Packing Company homepageHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityFollow Acme Packing Company online:Follow Acme Packing Company on TwitterFollow Acme Packing Company on FacebookFollow Acme Packing Company on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchAcme Packing Company main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTAs the Green Bay Packers get ready to begin their mandatory minicamp on Tuesday, The eyes of much of the NFL world will be on the team’s offense. However, it’s a good bet that Packers fans will be focused more significantly on the defense, as the team has failed to field a truly great defense in about a decade.To be sure, the Packers’ front office gave defensive coordinator Mike Pettine lots of exciting new players to work with. What Pettine does with players like Rashan Gary, the Smiths, and a pair of new starting safeties will be critical to the team’s success. However, finding room and the occasional handful of snaps for role players — guys like James Crawford, Raven Greene, and the like — will be an important facet of the the team’s success as well.In today’s curds, we find examinations of a player from each group, and a look at how the defense needs to improve as a whole.Inside knowledge helping James Crawford | Packers.comCrawford was one of the critical players for the Packers' special teams last year, but his position on defense was in flux. Now, with a full offseason of work as an inside linebacker Vince Biegel Color Rush Jersey , he's looking to expand his role, and showed off some of his abilities on an interception during last week's open OTA practice.3 ways the Packers can scheme Rashan Gary to early success | Packers WireMike Pettine is known for working his defense to his players' strengths, and moving Gary around as a rookie would be one great way to put the former Michigan standout's skills to good use.Packers should expect more after defensive overhaul | Packersnews.comThe last time the Packers finished in the top ten in either points allowed or yards allowed, they won the Super Bowl. That type of finish should be one of the goals for this year’s defense, particularly given the personnel investment that Brian Gutekunst made this offseason.Mandatory NFL minicamps preview -- 23 more things to watch this week | ESPNThe national media, which doesn't follow individual teams closely during OTAs, will have all eyes on the Packers' offense to see if Rodgers and LaFleur are looking to be in sync.Packers legend Bart Starr remembered in Alabama - NFL.comPublic and private events honoring Starr took place recently, with the public event taking place at Samford University on Sunday.What‘s next for Houston Texans after firing GM Brian Gaine? | SI.comTwo years ago, Brian Gutekunst interviewed for this opening, but ended up flying home to Wisconsin to take the Packers' GM job. Maybe it's a good thing that he did.Who did your favorite NFL team sadly never get revenge on? - SBNation.comThis article says that the 49ers never got revenge on Brett Favre and the Packers. Apparently the writer wasn't around for the 1998 Wild Card game (Jerry Rice fumbled).Residents see purple water after pump malfunction | abc30.comIf you live in a town called Coal Grove, seeing weird things in your water would probably be a legitimate reason for concern. Apparently, everything is fine (except maybe your laundry), so just run the water for a while until the color goes away. Apparently the chemical that caused the color is used as an additive for taste, odor control, and...keeping zebra mussel populations in check.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde